Cold sores on the lips, called herpes labialis, are normally mild and may be considered a mere nuisance. But if these become prolonged, frequent, or severe, the use of antiviral treatments is recommended.

Blisters on the hands and fingers can also occur and it is called herpetic whitlow. Since the hands can practically reach all parts of the body, it has the greatest capacity to spread the virus. To prevent such a disaster, the hands must be covered with plastic or rubber gloves.
There can be blisters on the anus, too. The infection is called herpes proctitis. This infection is usually more painful and more distressing than genital herpes.
The eyes, especially that of the newborn, is also susceptible to the herpes virus. The infection is called herpes keratitis or ocular herpes. When this happens, or even when you only feel a painful irritation in your eyes, consult the doctor immediately. If ignored, herpes keratitis could lead to blindness.
Women who experience genital herpes outbreaks may also have vaginal yeast infections, called vulvovaginal dandidiasis. There will be swelling, itching, and pain when the woman urinates or engages in a sexual activity. This is due to the presence of too many yeast organisms in the vagina. If you have vaginal yeast infections, it doesnt mean that you also have genital herpes. The excess growth of yeast occurs for many reasons, such as when the woman is taking antibiotics or birth control pills, or when she is pregnant, or when she is wearing tight body-hugging clothes. Fortunately, with good hygiene, this type of infection disappears on its own.
Sometimes, the genital herpes virus can infect the cerebrospinal fluid and the tissues that surround the brain. This will result to meningitis and encephalitis. Meningitis is life-threatening especially when these occur: changes in vision, photophobia, drowsiness, bulging on the babys head, and seizures. Encephalitis happens when the brain becomes swollen. It is also a life-threatening complication and have similar symptoms to that of meningitis. It can also lead to coma.
Other internal organs, such as the joints, lungs, and liver, may suffer complications when a person has genital herpes. These complications occur in people with ineffective immune systems, such as those with HIV, diabetes or cancer and those who are undergoing chemotherapy.
To avoid complications, you must again recall that HSV survives in mucus and may affect any part of the body where mucus is found.
More Info: CLICK HERE
i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr.EBHOTA. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor EBHOTA cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
ResponderEliminarhis Email: drebhotasolution@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482 and get all your problem solved.
1Sickness of any kind
2 Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
3 Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
4 Pregnancy problem
5 Financial problem and Job promotion
6 To get a good and rich life partner
7 To Lose your wath
8 to enlargement of pennis
9. CANCER
10. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
11 Hepatitis B
12 chronic pancreatic
13 emphysema
14 COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
Just wanna say a big thank you patrice cythia for introducing me to Dr zubby the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2)I was infected with herpes for the past two years and i was not happy all day so i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get healthy.One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site were everyone was talking about Dr zubby and has ability to cure Herpes, HIV, HPV, Cancer, ALS, COPD, Anthrax, genital wart, cold sore, Arthritis skin tag and all manners of diseases and virus.So i discussed with cythia and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr zubby so i contacted Dr zubby via email dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com and he helped me just as he has helped others now I am now cured from herpes am very happy now.and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR zubby kindly contact him dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348070673249.
ResponderEliminarTESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHBOS
ResponderEliminarHello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehbos did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehbos the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehbos a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehbos and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehbos and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehbos with this Email Address at (drehbos@gmail.com) or add him on whatsapp +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony
HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
ResponderEliminarI'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help via email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp+2348162084839